Login |  Register |  FAQ

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Marauder bomber payload

Post subject: Marauder bomber payload
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:13 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Well it seems that the kind guys at FW are going to let me keep the marauder bomber they accidently sent me (I spoke to a really well spoken and polite guy called stuart, ho sounded alot like my brother in-law called stuart).  So I have started to think about them now, rather than 6 months doen the line when I start my bomber force.

The thing that strikes me about them is how powerful their bomb load is.  It is almost too powerful.  12 bombs is overkill against anything other than a large factory or a landed manta

I'm thinking that the bomb load and the optional wing loads should be halfed in size, but it gets twice as many weapons slots worth (rarther than ammo 2 for each one).

This way the marauder can let them all go at once and level a fortress, or slowly let them go and carpet bomb a convoy.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Marauder bomber payload
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:25 pm 
Swarm Tyrant
Swarm Tyrant

Now, that has my mind going about the possibility of 'carpet bombing' runs - larger area of effect for smaller to-hit...

Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]