Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Shopping on EBay?

Post subject: Shopping on EBay?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:07 pm 
Swarm Tyrant
Swarm Tyrant

eBay - US site

eBay - UK site

Worried that you are spending too much money on eBay looking for more miniatures to fuel your addiction?

Wondering how you can justify yet more spending?

Well, Tactical Command is here to help!

I am experimenting with a minor 'click through' scheme. With more miniatures only being available on eBay, and many of us spending our hard earned money there, it makes sense to operate a scheme with them.

Therefore, I request that, if you are thinking of spending time and money on eBay, you get onto their site through the links at the head of this post. Purchases will then be reflected on us, and a portion of the funds are routed to me... to contribute to the upkeep of the site. You have lessened guilt, more minis and a board which continues. Everyone wins.

A few points:

These boards will continue, even if no-one uses these links. The site is not going anywhere, so no-one panic.

I generally hate adverts. Popups will never be here. These links may be moved to another section of the web site, but they will never be large and distracting features.

I am still working with this scheme. There may be a few changes in the coming weeks.

Any comments on this, or reports if/when a purchase is made (so that I can make checks that it is all functioning) is welcomed. Just drop me a PM.

I have made a deliberate decision to go with eBay in this case for two reasons. The first is that many of us purchase our minis from there anyway, and it is a common source. The second is that Amazon is already featured on Jimbos site, and the main NetEpic site.

Thanks.

Profile Send private message  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]