Login |  Register |  FAQ

Land Trains & Barrages

Post subject: Land Trains & Barrages
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I'm a little stumped with this one.

The rules state the following:

"To fire a barrage, first take a Barrage template and place it on the table where you want the barrage to land. Each weapon contributing to the barrage must be within range and have a line of fire to at least one unit under the template. Weapons that are not in range or do not have a line of fire to an enemy unit that falls under the template may not fire at all this turn. You are allowed to place templates over your own units, or units from several enemy formations if you wish but all units under the templates – friend and foe alike – are attacked. Any formation that is attacked receives a Blast marker for ‘coming under fire’. Next, refer to the data sheet to work out the total number of Barrage points. The whole formation fires at once,so the number of Barrage points for each weapon that is in range and has a line of fire is added together. When you have worked out the total number of barrage points refer to the barrage table below. Note that a formation may only fire one barrage per turn – a single formation may not fire separate barrages at different targets."

Now if I have a land train that also has two mortar cars when firing the barrage do I;
a) Use the mortars & the D'Day Cannon together
b) Use either/or (this is my gut feeling)

Also if the answer to the above is a) how would I apply the D'Day Cannon MW ability into the barrage?

Cheers

CM

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Land Trains & Barrages
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:02 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hena you beauty!!! I bow before thee!

Thanks for the help!!

Profile Send private message