Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Army Champions coming over?

Post subject: Army Champions coming over?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:01 pm 
Purestrain
Purestrain

Quote (Tas @ 11 2005 July,08:44)
Please excuse my ignorance, but is there a plan for a Word Bearer army list?

Not that a great deal would be different to a BL legion in principle, but some tweaking to give the WB flavour is necessary.

It's been kicked around multiple times.  I think the following would do it:

All Undivided formations.

Formations can summon daemons from any faction, but count as being of that faction while daemons are in play, i.e. tzeentch daemons near nurgle daemons means you don't get the +1 initiative bonus.

New character for the Dark Apostles - basically SM Chaplain stats and probably as a replacement for the basic CSM Lord in the BL list.  There is a good chance that there will be no "Inspiring" characters in the next BL list, so this would add more WB-specific flavor.

Some have also suggested access to L&D style cultists in keeping with their background of forced mass conversion and herding disposable troops to their death.  I don't really think this is necessary, though.

Possibly cut the BL-oriented WEs.

=

As far as I know, there are no official plans for a WB list.  Not that it won't happen, just that Jervis has not given the nod to anyone as he has with Audrey and me working on non-BL legions.

Profile Send private message  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6