Login |  Register |  FAQ

PSI Titan Warp Cannon - Information

Post subject: PSI Titan Warp Cannon - Information
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:26 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I might pick up some Eldar X-vehicles, mainly to use as dark eldar, since they look different enough to be distinguished from regular eldar.

Excellent idea primarch.  I will have to do the same! I posted what I was making my Dark Eldar infantry with somewhere in this forum but I forgot where I posted it! I think these will definately fit the role of Raider and Ravenger.  However, I'll probably stick with the Raider dropship as it seems the Dark Eldar use the same design as the Eldar from the Forge World site.  Man, this is getting pretty exciting! God thing I've got a Birthday coming up! :p

See ya.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:17 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Jervis's reply - More G/W skulduggery !!!  Once more we are on our own - and I'm glad of it !!! :laugh:   They should just produce models and let us come up with the rules !!! :laugh:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:40 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hope this helps,although the pic isnt sharp I will try to get another up thats much better.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:43 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Huh. Well, now that I've seen it I wonder how it doesn't fall over!  ???

I'll probably get the bitz anyway, but it does look a little odd and I can see why it wasn't released.  Thanks for the pic darkone!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:34 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Yep !!!  That's the one !!! Thanks Darkone ... :D  I never mounted my parts on a Warlord. Some went to my Imperator, some to terrain and the head on a Titan with W/lord Mk.II legs, and a Reaver Carapace.  War is Hell ... :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:55 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi!

Thanks Darkone, thats what I remember. Have you posted this somewhere else? I seems awefully familiar.

Primarch

The Primarchload
Magnetized Titans Tutorial
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:00 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi!

Jervis's reply - More G/W skulduggery !!!  Once more we are on our own - and I'm glad of it !!!    They should just produce models and let us come up with the rules !!!

Legion4 are you trying to usurp my position as forum zealot and all around "you dont need GW, make up your own stuff" guy? Heresy I tells ya! :p

I agree with you, I think, as far as epic go, they should just crank out minis and leave the rules to the experts... }:)

Primarch

The Primarchload
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:15 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Cheers for posting that Darkone... I can't say I really love the look of this model, it looks a bit unbalanced, as Gandalf said, still interesting to see it at last..... :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:54 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Primarch: actually yes I did post this a couple of years back when I first joined the epic yahoo group and didnt realise the you werent supposed to attach huge files onto emails  :blush:

I had also posted the warmonger titan around the same time.  that was embarrassing  :{

The model does look unbalanced but then again had I taen a shot from the front it would probably be more appealing :;):

I am off on hols catch you all later, maybe with a better pics too  :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:42 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi!

I thought it looked familiar. :)

It may look unbalanced, but I'm a sucker for these old/odd looking titans, so I'll probably scrounge up for a couple of them.

Primarch

The Primarchload
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:42 am 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Well Primarch, G/W is creating more Heretics as time goes by. So we are in good company ! :D  I doubt there will be an "E-B", I only hope E-A does well enough to complete all the current armies before G/W loses interest and drops the "experiment" all together. It would be very nice to see Tau, Necrons and possibly a few of the others that are rumored to be floating around too.  Instead of another version of something that has too many versions already, and of course, F/W will then make 3-4 versions of something that G/W already made 3-4 versions of, and Chaos and the 'Nids are forgotten ... again.  Hey, Tony C., I don't think F/W has produced enough versions of IG vehicles when all they need is the Valkyrie & Vulture !!! :angry:  Hey Jervis, why do the Orks have Battle Wagons, Battle Fortesses, Guntruks, Gunwagons (?), did I miss any ?  Epic is artist driven. And always has been since SM2/TL. It sounds like to me that the inmates are running the asylum... }:)  And don't let me get started on G/W rules ! :p  Rant Mode Terminated ...  :{

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:29 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Hi!

FW will always model and cast IG stuff since they are good sellers in comparison to Orks, Squats and Tyranids, so unless epic sales a really good I dont think we'll see much in the way of other races besides Eldar that sell fairly well too.

I'm not sure EpicA will be around long enough to finish all the armies though, I give it 50/50 chance, mainly because of the availability of plastics, but I think part of the problem is what constitutes success for epicA?

If it success means getting out of last place as far as sales then it has a fair shot. If GW expects sales on par with 40k or fantasy, or even epic sales in its golden age as a core game, then it will certainly be a "failure".

Primarch

The Primarchload
Net Epic Gold
Heresy Rules

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:08 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

I'm saving my $ and standing by ... for any event ... :D