Login |  Register |  FAQ

Epic Podcast

Post subject: Re: Epic Podcast
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:10 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

The Bissler wrote:
The wait is finally over - the Tyranids have landed! Thanks to everyone who kept the faith that this would happen!

https://youtu.be/Ik3Eg93UTGo

We'll be recording one more podcast episode to tie up the whole series so if you have any questions or things you'd like to hear us discuss about 2nd Edition or Net Epic, please drop them below!

Cheers!

Great episode, thanks for uploading! Time to start a Tyranid army!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:11 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Cheers Sam, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Please keep us posted if you do start building a Tyranid army, it would be great to follow your progress!

Btw, apologies I haven't answered your question about 2nd Edition resources, it's only because I'm not aware of where you could get those. I'm assuming you're already aware that all of the Net Epic books are available online, but sorry I can't help if you're looking for a pure hit of 2nd Edition.

The admin on this group on Facebook often shares 2nd Edition White Dwarf battle reports and articles, maybe some of that might be of interest?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/598649666893262

Life of Die Channel including Epic Podcasts and Battle Reports

Epic 40K Players Page on Facebook
Net Epic Evolution Rules
Net Epic War! Campaign Rules

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:52 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

The Bissler wrote:
Cheers Sam, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Please keep us posted if you do start building a Tyranid army, it would be great to follow your progress!

Btw, apologies I haven't answered your question about 2nd Edition resources, it's only because I'm not aware of where you could get those. I'm assuming you're already aware that all of the Net Epic books are available online, but sorry I can't help if you're looking for a pure hit of 2nd Edition.

The admin on this group on Facebook often shares 2nd Edition White Dwarf battle reports and articles, maybe some of that might be of interest?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/598649666893262

Will do! and thanks for the pointer to the Facebook group; I've not joined that one yet. No worries about my post, it's mainly 2nd ed resources I'm interested in. I've never tried Net Epic. Perhaps that could be one of your points for your next podcast? What are the improvements Net Epic has over Space Marine, why would you recommend a 2nd ed player change to it?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:29 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

Sam0096 wrote:

Will do! and thanks for the pointer to the Facebook group; I've not joined that one yet. No worries about my post, it's mainly 2nd ed resources I'm interested in. I've never tried Net Epic. Perhaps that could be one of your points for your next podcast? What are the improvements Net Epic has over Space Marine, why would you recommend a 2nd ed player change to it?

No problem for the tip Sam, it's an excellent group so I've no hesitation in recommending it. The Adeptus Titanicus, Epic (All Editions) one is excellent as well, although I'd say the other one is more focussed on 2nd Edition. Anyway, here's the link to that one as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/300383749973062

Re the podcast - absolutely! That is the question I get asked most so it will be the main topic of discussion in the next episode! I've also been asked about 6,000 point lists, but if there's anything else you're wondering, feel free to add to the list!

Life of Die Channel including Epic Podcasts and Battle Reports

Epic 40K Players Page on Facebook
Net Epic Evolution Rules
Net Epic War! Campaign Rules

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:13 pm 
Brood Brother
Brood Brother

The Bissler wrote:
Sam0096 wrote:

No problem for the tip Sam, it's an excellent group so I've no hesitation in recommending it. The Adeptus Titanicus, Epic (All Editions) one is excellent as well, although I'd say the other one is more focussed on 2nd Edition. Anyway, here's the link to that one as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/300383749973062

Re the podcast - absolutely! That is the question I get asked most so it will be the main topic of discussion in the next episode! I've also been asked about 6,000 point lists, but if there's anything else you're wondering, feel free to add to the list!

Woud you consider doing an episode discussing units that were released in White Dwarf, such as the Ordinatus etc?